Friday, August 17, 2007

Show me my money!

It's been one week since I discovered scumbags had been taking money out of my account FROM BANGKOK.

I called the bank on Monday to see how the fraud case was going but knew I wouldn't really get anywhere, since it'd really only technically been about 4 business hours since I'd reported it. But then I called again today figuring they'd have *something* to tell me since it'd been a whole week. What did I find out? "Sorry ma'am, the fraud department don't have any record of it and your branch can't find the papers you say you filled out."



So off to my branch I went. After waiting for about 20 minutes as the lady went and looked it all up, the lady I initially reported it all with came out to me, apologized for the wait, then told me all my money would be back in my account by end of business hours, Monday. Hallelujah! Apparently the whole thing about the fraud department not having my case on file was crap, as "they would have seen it if someone had bothered to actually access the database". Hmm. I'm not entirely sure who I should trust, as the bank lady could very easily have gone into her office and made some very urgent "omg i totally 4got 2 submit this plz fast track it rite now omg!" calls.. but she did help me in the end and was very nice through it all, so I'm choosing to ignore the finer details. I just want my money back thank you!

Oh and guess what? It was confirmed - I was scammed in New York.

--

Meanwhile, Justin Timberlake's concert tickets for his Australian shows are somewhere between $140-$190!!! EACH!!!

Justin, dude. What's the deal? You've had fans here for *years* who have wanted to see you do a show with the whole kit and caboodle, and now after what? 6 or 7 years? you FINALLY bring the whole show here... and charge a figure that could feed a small family for a week?! Not cool man, not cool at all. Nice way to treat those who have fully supported you from afar as they've watched unappreciative fans in the US get to see you live in concert for sometimes weeks on end at a much lower fee per concert. Don't pretend like you couldn't totally afford to charge nothing and still be the richest kid on the block.

Ass.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home