Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Justin's SexyBack

Guess who gets to see Justin's sexy back up close? AND his sexy bum? ME AND MY BESTIE!!! WAHOOO!!!!



Check out the seating chart, then get jealous people, because we've got tickets to the YELLOW area. That's right folks, SexyBack Club Lounge HERE WE COME!!!!!





I had to sell a kidney to afford this, but considering Justin (and his ex-bandmates) brought my bestest friend ever and I so close together, it would have been a sin to miss this opportunity.

Thanks for getting the tickets sista!!!


Edit: I just remembered I wrote that other post the other day about Justin. LOL Woops! I am still annoyed and still believe the tickets are way too expensive, but this is more about friendship and good times now. And the fact we'll be thisclose to Justin's butt.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home